Excellence In Dentistry Since 2011
Horizon Family Dentistry
new patient special!
Free teeth whitening or electric toothbrush with an adult new patient exam
x-rays & cleaning
The safety of our patients and staff has always been a top priority. Please be advised that ALL non-essential and elective dental services are suspended as of today March 16, 2020 until further notice. If you have an upcoming appointment in the next two weeks for elective treatment, we will be contacting you shortly to reschedule. This recommendation was made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) to ALL dentists in Ontario as part of our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our dental office will only be treating patients requiring DENTAL EMERGENCY TREATMENT.
This includes treatment for:
- Any dental issue causing pain or discomfort
- Any sign of infection including pain, swelling, redness, loss of function/movement
- Trauma of any sort to the teeth, gums, lips and surrounding tissues
- Chipped, broken and/or fractured teeth
- Hand sanitizers located in each operatory, reception desk and at side tables in the reception area. Sanitizers are checked and refilled regularly.
- Public touch points such as counters, sinks, reception area, kid’s play area, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Both actively screening (asking questions) and passively screening (signage) our patients for potential disease.
- Toys have been removed from the kid’s play area. We have updated our TV to play child friendly movies for entertainment.
- All employees are prohibited from reporting to work with signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- Maintaining the standards of practice regarding Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) as mandated by the RCDSO.
To assist us with our containment efforts, please do not report to the office if
- You feel unwell, have a fever, cough, cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If you have recently travelled outside of the country.
- You have been in close contact with someone with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Experience, Passion & Quality
We Deliver Personalized Dental Experiences
At Horizon Family Dentistry in Peterborough, we do not take a “one size fits all” approach to any aspect of our dental care. We provide all of our patients with a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Once our patients are seated in the dental chair, they receive personalized one-on-one attention.
We take the time to get to know each of our patients and their specific dental needs and concerns at Horizon Family Dentistry in Peterborough. We are dedicated to treating all of our patients on an individual basis to provide them with the most personalized dental care available. Our dental practice serves children, teens and adults of all ages with preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry that is customized to help each patient achieve and maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for life. Book a New Patient Exam today!
What They Say
Read And Leave Us Reviews
Start Smiling with quality & comfort
Become a Member of our Family
For those of you who are already familiar with the Horizon Family Dentistry in Peterborough, we look forward to your return so we can serve you in the caring manner you have come to expect from us. Our team also looks forward to adding new patients to our practice
For those of you who are new to our practice, we look forward to providing quality dental care for your entire family. Whether you choose a family dentist in our Peterborough, Lindsay or Havelock office, we welcome new patients of all ages. Our entire staff happily provides general dental services to children, teens, seniors and geriatric patients.
Book an Appointment
New Patient Registration
Modern, Friendly & Comfortable
Full-Service Family Dental Care
At Horizon Family Dentistry in Peterborough, we offer a full range of advanced preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental treatments. We want to be the dental practice you trust to meet all the dental care needs of your entire family. We also provide “laughing gas” and IV sedation dentistry to help anxious patients feel more relaxed and comfortable during dental treatments.
Dr. Vipin Grover and his entire dental team are passionate about providing quality dentistry. From regular dental checkups to fillings and crowns, we assess your needs and discuss your options before commencing any dental treatment.
For your convenience, we offer emergency appointments for when you need it the most.
Meet Our Team
Book A New Patient Exam
It all starts with a phone call at Horizon Family Dentistry. When you call our Peterborough Dental Clinic, our friendly staff will help you select an appointment time that is convenient for you and your family.
WE CAN BILL
Book an Appointment
New Patient Registration
26 Hospital Dr.
Peterborough, ON K9J 7C3
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm